Posted: Sep 24, 2022
The Anderson University women's golf team placed fifth in the IU East Fall Tournament on Friday in Muncie.
Anderson played 36 holes on Friday and compiled a team score of 837 (+277).
Lauren Chapman tied for 11th with a 187 to lead the Ravens. The senior from Carmel carded rounds of 98 and 89 on the par-70 layout at Delaware Country Club.
- Lauren Chapman – (T-11, 98-89-187, +47)
- Chloe Renihan – (18th, 98-97-195, +55)
- Emma Howe – (24th, 119-104-223, +83)
- Mabrey Buis – (26th, 115-117-232, +92)
- Ivy Smith – (27th, 130-127-257, +117)
The Ravens return to action in the two-day Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference (HCAC) Preview, beginning on Oct. 8 at Moose Landing Country Club in Ottawa, Ohio.